- Get a real time view of student work to monitor progress and intervene sooner
- See final answer submissions to assess student understanding
Real Time Vs Submitted View of Student Work
Teachers are some of the most flexible and adaptable people we know! During any given lesson they are constantly monitoring student progress and adjusting goals and expectations based upon how the class is doing. We get just how important it is to have this insight into student learning not just when a lesson is turned in, but throughout the lesson as well. Great news, our interactive platform has got you covered!
There are two ways that you can view student work on the interactive platform. One is a real time view of student responses, which is useful to monitor student progress and intervene sooner if needed. The other way to view student work is within submissions view once it has been turned in by the student.
Real Time View
- Go to My Lessons and open the lesson your students are currently working on
- Be sure you are in Teacher View (top right white dropdown menu)
- Click on a # Responses link under a question
Here you will be able to see answers students have entered so far. Responses you have not viewed yet will be highlighted in yellow and moved to the top. This will refresh every 30 seconds to show any newly entered answers by students. As mentioned before, this is a great way to monitor student progress and ensure they are on the right track before working their way through the entire lesson.
- After students have clicked the “Turn in My Answers” button found at the very end of the lesson (or from the table of contents), switch to Submissions View (top right white dropdown menu)
- You will be taken to a Submissions Overview page that shows all the students who have submitted their work
- On the left hand side, click on one of the questions listed
- Here you can see the answer key, any auto-grading that was done, and score work accordingly
- Go through and score each question
- Return to the overview page by clicking on Submissions Overview
- Select which student(s) you wish to return scored work to by clicking on the checkbox next to their name
- Click the orange Return Selected Submissions button
Students will be able to see returned work the next time they open the lesson from their account.
We do allow multiple submissions for lessons so that you can instruct students to go back and rework a problem or set of problems. Submissions are time-stamped for you to make it easier to tell the difference between multiple submissions by a single student.
Check out the real time view of student work and the submissions view of student answers from within any of your interactive lessons today!